Re: [xmca] evaluation and CHAT

Hi,

Can you please mention very briefly what is the situation about
Vygotsky's theory in Greek universities? Is there a certain number of
Vygotskian scholars?

Here in Turkey, although Vygotsky is known, this is quite
superficially and his theory has not a place in universities, almost
none.

Thanks

Ulvi Icil