[xmca] Jennifer's xmca problem: one we all share

I just forwarded a note from Jennifer V because she could not post to xmca
even though she was receiving email.
I went to check her membership email address (multi thanks to Etienne for
de-botting the membership list!!!!)!!.
The address given there is Queensland, Australia, where Jennifer worked a
couple of years ago. No hint of her
current, well watered, Canadian home and email address. JV- plesae
change/update your subscription to XMCA so we can hear your
voice nice and clearly.

so here is the deal. ( -)(soto voce): WHEN YOU CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS YOU
NEED TO CHANGE IT AT XMCA TO
REMAIN CONNECTED. IN EFFECT, UNSUBSCRIBE AND RE-SUBSCRIBE. THIS PROCEDURE IS
USED TO KEEP THE LIST
CONTROLABLE AND MANAGEABLE WITH MINIMUM LABOR. LABOR IS STILL REQUIRED BY
FOLKS WHO ASSIST LCHC AND
A LITTLE BY YOU.

THIS IS NOT NEW NEWS. THIS INFORMATION IS ALL OVER THE RECORDS OF XMCA BUT
APPEARS TO BECOME INVISIBLE TO
US ALL AS WE MOVE AROUND OR OUR LOCAL SERVICE PROVIDERS CHANGE OUR
ADDRESSES.

(your in purple prose)