[xmca] FW: [Fwd: Call for Papers: Qualitative Analysis Conference 2010, May 13 to 15, 2010]

DO NOT USE YOUR AUTOREPLY KEY TO RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE. See contact
information below. I am forwarding conference information I have just
received. I copied the attachment information below the message. Best, jude