Re: [xmca] a minus times a plus

Mike:

Does thinking of the first minus as an opposite help at all?

Such as four addend the opposite of negative one equals or makes sense as
five?

For me that is the only way I can come to grips with it.

Ng Foo Keong <lefouque@gmail.com>
Sent by: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu
06/03/2009 08:10 AM
Please respond to "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity"