[xmca] FW: Digital Culture & Education (DCE) now online

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <editor@digitalcultureandeducation.com>

We are pleased to announce that the first issue of Digital Culture and Education (DCE) is now available online.
Thank you for help and support during the seeding of the project, please visit the journal's website http://www.digitalcultureandeducation.com/ to have a look at the inaugural issue, which includes:

Editorial  (Christopher Walsh & Tom Apperley)

Revisiting violent videogames research: Game studies perspectives on aggression, violence, immersion, interaction, and textual analysis  (Kyle Kontour)

Pre-service teacher discourses: Authoring selves through multimodal compositions (John Bishop)

Look at me! Look at me! Self-representation and self-exposure through online networks (Kerry Mallan)

Playing at bullying: The postmodern ethic of Bully (Canis Canem Edit)  Clare Bradford

Review of Nick Montfort and Ian Bogost (2009) Racing the Beam: The Atari Video Computer System  (Tom Apperley)

The online format of the journal allows space for feedback and debate, and we would greatly appreciate the support of the editorial board in developing this aspect of the journal. If your details have changed or otherwise need updating, please let us know. The current call for papers is attached, and is also available through the journal's website. Please promote the journal and the current call widely amongst your colleagues and professional networks.
Kind regards,
Christopher Walsh & Thomas Apperely
www.digitalcultureandeducation.com