From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of ulvi icil
Sent: 01 June 2009 07:47
To: Vera Steiner; eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: Re: [xmca] zpd

Hi Vera,

How is it nice to be writing to you , to friends like you and others in
xmca, that I know very well from books and articles. I could open my email
yesterday night and could not look yet into the article but yes, I saw, that
some pages were sideways. I will read it immediately. I do not have any info
in which book it appeared...

Thanks

Ulvi