From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu]
On Behalf Of Mike Cole
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 4:00 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: Re: [xmca] teaching Vygotsky

I teach an undergraduate course on communication and the person that
uses a
lot of
cultural historical work, an intro graduate course that does the same
thing,
and a graduate theory course on "mediational theories of mind."  A lot
of
LSV gets into my
course on culture and human development.
mike

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 1:54 PM, Vera John-Steiner <vygotsky@unm.edu>
wrote:

> Hi,
> I have been teaching every forth semester a seminar titled Vygotsky's
Life