Re: [xmca] Classics in Activity Theory

sorry about this posting to all you--it was meant for my assistant. I am very thankful Andy

for sharing such a wealth of information.
olga

we can actually make copies of these--but I would like to start with the Ideal of Activity Theory, and then in a couple of months the Awakening to life and the one on development. I'd like them
bound or somehow made into a book form but we can talk about it.
thanks,

marxists.org have just published 3 books of Soviet era translations of Leontyev, Ilyenkov and Meshcheryakov - altogether over 1,000 pages of material that constitutes, next to the work of Vygotsky himself, the theoretical foundations of our work. Profits go to the Marxists Internet Archive to keep the classics of Marxism available to all for free.

I you don't have these classics, I recommend you take advantage of the offer of $20 per book if you buy the set.

thank you all
Andy