Re: [xmca] imagination/creativity and so on (A)

OK. So, how do we find he resources and how do we keep from sacrificing
another generation "for the future?"

Still cannot find even *one* reference to this issue in the ed psych
literature or xmca. Long term solutions aside, this fact i find pretty
amazing.

mike