RE: [xmca] Augusto Boal, RIP

I am Brazilian and after reading Vygotsky's notes about "drama"
in the "Concrete Human Psychology" I was found in Boal's work
"Theatre of the Oppressed" a beautiful explanation about many
classic Aristotelic categories about drama and new critical points
of view in contemporary Poetics of drama... Machiavelli, Hegel, Brecht,
and the own Boal's work In Thetre Arena. I wonder possibilities of
interesting dialogs... around this "generative word" (Paulo Freire called
"palavra geradora", I don´t know in English) "drama", for theatre and
psychology thanks to Vygotsky and Boal... I saw the notice about
his death in television and had a feeling of good surprising with his
name being respectful remembered here... Is not casual. He was
really great, and his work noteworthy.