Re: [xmca] a minus times a plus

Mike

I would be quite interested if you have the time in a brief sketch of exactly what you did do so far and how you did it.

Ed

On Apr 28, 2009, at 11:10 PM, Mike Cole wrote:

The translation from math discourse to discourse discourse will almost
certainly help, David.
The teen's dad was very clear about a double negative being a positive.
"Not not caring=caring" but that understanding does not cross
discourse.representational domains.

I thought Joplin's line was "freedom's just another word for nothing left to
lose."  Hard to remember
stuff from the prior millenium.

mike

PS -- Hmmm, or was that something about the freedom of necessity from yet
another prior millenium?

PPS-- I'll give your version a try. First chance I get,
mike