[xmca] Transliteration of the Vygotsky document?

Dear all,

We are about to have a joint viewing of the Vygotsky document in Helsinki and a deaf colleague (proficient in English) wanted to know whether the DVD has subtitles. Apparently it does not have subtitles for now. Does anyone know if some has already started to transliterate the DVD and if not, would xmca members be interested in doing it collectively? I could give one week of my working time to the effort if some one organizes it (we would need to calculate how many chunks of, say 1 day's work there are, and then distribute them to people willing to do the work, and then have a round of checking and editing.)

best, Jonna