Re: [xmca] Where is thinking

Just a quick fix - I was saying that the Vienna Circle thought that Einstein
had showed that science is purely logical. I completely agree with you that
it is not. (And so the immanent collapse of Ford and AIG may seem like the
end of history, it's actually not! (There was a book a few years back
arguing that science had come to its end. Nonsense of course. (But I'm
starting to ramble (it's late...))))

Martin