[xmca] About the "...Prolegomena to the Psychology of Man"

Dear all, please one more time,

This title : “The Theory of Affects by Spinoza: Prolegomena to the Psychology of Man,”
were all embraced in the 1933 text published at Volume 6 of The Collected Works? Even more,
the announcement of Vygotsky's Works in 15 volumes, speaks about a "Complete version"
of the book about "The Doctrine of the Emotions"... But, ok, not so far, I know we must wait.
Even so, I only ask for the "Prolegomena"... There was some difference beyond "titles"? The
version subtitled "Prolegomena" is available in any public way, free or for payment?

Thank you, very much.
Achilles