RE: [xmca] A Flock of Already Roasted Pigeons

Thank you, David,

Your exposition help me to understand better. I was thinking about some kind of censorship in 1934 that did not occur at later years, or the inverse way... something like this... It's very interesting this work made by Meccaci... We here have only Spanish, Portuguese and English versions, then when there was some doubt I search the Russian of Smysl, in order to learn too... sometimes English options are better than Portuguese ones, sometimes there are mistakes at Spanish translations. Now I understood that there is no deep distinctions at this Smysl (1982/2005) edition... But now I'm curious about Labirinth edition too, I will search for.

Thank you, very much.
Achilles.