Re: [xmca] A Flock of Already Roasted Pigeons

Madeline,

How many students are in the Greeley Cohort? Last time I looked at URSA
there were only 3 students registered for 605, and Sasha said he's checking
the numbers to eliminate under-enrolled classes next week. Do you have an
email list of the Greeley cohort, so that I could email them to register?

Thanks,

Dana