Re: [xmca] Internalization of performance standards

Carol

The empirical is, I think, the most interesting and what you point at seems somehow right although what is happening - i.e. what/ how is being internalized - is what I'm wondering about. If I do some metaphorical matching with other internalizations, then things become complicated.

Ed