Re: [xmca] Ethnomethodology and Hedegaard's Article

Hi David-- Cannot get back to numbers of stages issue right now to give it
the attention it deservers, but I also
cannot see how SDD+neoform+crisis solves the issue of context!!

Stuck in the mud, I guess.

If you have never read McDermott's 93 article, check it out. Very thought
provoking.
mike