Re: [xmca] Link shared by emily@uidaho.edu

Emily---
Always helpful to tell people what they are getting into when they click on
a link. In this case, you have a story that links to earlier discussions on
the cultural foundations of language development that is getting to be a
very hot topic that a lot of XMCA folks should care about.

Very interesting how our association with the name, Baldwin, is changing
under the impact of this line of work. I had a query from an anthro friend
recently about who this Baldwin guy was, expecting a prominent African
American writer to be the referent!
mike