[xmca] Article on e-learning, LCHC style

There is a call for papers on e-learning in higher ed that caught my eye
this morning, one aimed
at higher ed.

We have, over recent years, engaged in a lot of varieties of e-learning with
various members of the xmca
community. Participation in actual course that lots of you contributed to in
2003, seminars, class-class interactions
for which we have video tapes, etc.

Question: Are any of you interested in, rather, quickly, sketching out a
plan for a paper on this topic and then,
with a little more time to consider matters, actually writing one? It seems
worthwhile to me, but perhaps not
practical. However, if it seems practical to some of you...... then lets do
it.
Contact me personally so as not to clog xmca.