Re: [xmca] A magic moment

Indeed - the whole world is/was watching
Nelson Mandela referred to him as: new hope for the world

Mary

Mary van der Riet; School of Psychology; University of KwaZulu-Natal
Private Bag X01, Scottsville, 3209

email: vanderriet@ukzn.ac.za
tel: 033 260 6163;  fax: 033 2605809

>>> Andy Blunden <ablunden@mira.net> 2009/01/20 12:07 PM >>>
Likewise in Australia. There is an Obama Party being held in
our street as I write and the TV covergae goes all night
tonight. Everyone seems to have projected their own hopes
and aspirations on to this guy, worldwide.

Andy