Re: [xmca] Fwd: SRCD Request for Proposals

Hi, Lois,
How are you?  I just got back from Spain where I celebrated the New Year.
Happy New Year to you and your family and friends! You suggestion is
interesting, I am all for it. Are you still interested to use Mercy to get
funds for the conference? I talked to the department chair and the provost
and they....finally... responded. If it is not too late , let me know.
Love,
Elina

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 10:32 PM, Lois Holzman <
lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org> wrote:

> Hi MIke,
> Yes!
> Want to try again with play? Even though we didn't get any feedback on why
> we were rejected last year, I think we all have some ideas on how to advance
> the proposal and make it more focused and more attractive. Evidently, having
> it attached to AERA and ISCAR didn't gain us much, so we can be freer this
> time. Any one else interested?
> Lois
>

> Lois Holzman, Director
> East Side Institute for Group and Short Term Psychotherapy
> 920 Broadway, 14th floor
> New York NY 10010
> tel. 212.941.8906 ext. 324
> fax 212.941.0511
> lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org
> www.eastsideinstitute.org
> www.performingtheworld.org
> loisholzman.org
>

> On Jan 8, 2009, at 11:44 AM, Mike Cole wrote:
>
>  Any interest in some kind of collaborative proposal?
>> mike

If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as
it is, infinite.
--William Blake