Re: [xmca] New Online XMCA

All--

Sorry for any glitches in the new "beta" version of XMCA. This is a follow
through on work that we discussed over a year ago and it is a WORK IN
PROGRESS which we are hoping some of you will help with. Your feedback
has already been important. Ideally, some of you will want to be part of
helping build a new collective intellectual tool for all those interested in
the
general themes of xmca. If so, just let Etienne know and cc me and Stefan
Tanaka, who is cc'ed on this note.

We did not succeed in raising the money we hope to from this, but with some
small input of local funds and a lot of input from Etienne, this is a start.
The
future will depend a lot on you.
mike

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 3:41 PM, Phil Chappell <philchappell@mac.com> wrote:

> It must be the luck of the draw - I successfully completed the whole
> process in a couple of steps, including a fast password turnaround, and want
> to thank Etienne and others for a great new resource.
>
> Cheer,
> Phil
>
> On 10/01/2009, at 10:21 AM, Steve Gabosch wrote:
>
>  Etienne had me try out these things last week.  I had exactly the same
>> problems as you with the passwords, Ana.  Somehow after about the third
>> round of entering new passwords I got in.
>> - Steve
>>

>> On Jan 9, 2009, at 3:02 PM, Ana Marjanovic-Shane wrote:
>>
>>  Dear Etienne,
>>> I finally got a few messages back with temporary passwords, but none of
>>> them worked
>>> Ana

>>> Dr. Ana Marjanovic-Shane
>>> ana@zmajcenter.org