From: Bella Kotik-Friedgut <bella.kotik@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [xmca] A funny quote: Luria, A.N. Leontiev, & Velichkovsky :)
To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2009, 7:50 AM

As far as I knew ARL I can only say  that it is hard to believe he would use
such a harsh language speaking about Leontjev.

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 3:36 PM, Steve Gabosch <stevegabosch@me.com>
wrote:

Interesting anecdotal story.  It raises a question I am very curious
about.
 What is known of Luria's assessment of Leontiev's activity theory
and
theory of animal psychic evolution?
- Steve