Re: [xmca] XM, C's and H's

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Tue Dec 16 2008 - 09:25:31 PST

Derek--
There are never a dearth of *anyone else's* around. To get some idea of just
now many, check the membership of
xmca at lchc.ucsd.edu discussions!!

If everyone responded to every message we would all be pushing a lot of shit
up a hill! :-))
(and if more people would chip in with observations, suggestions, and
questions, we would all be a lot better
educated, metaphorically speaking). (Come to think of it, getting educated
DOES seem to require pushing a lot of
shit up a hill!!)

mike