RE: [xmca] Is there something about LSV in "clinical settings"?

From: Achilles Delari Junior <achilles_delari who-is-at hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Dec 12 2008 - 10:47:44 PST

Thank you very much,

I understand...

And we don't have many hope about the archival docs,
I presume... What happens? Problems with material
conditions? Why not a Complete Work of LSV, like we
have a Complete Work of Freud? Sometimes I don´t
understand... There not be selling/editorial conditions?
Excuse me... but do you think that could actually exist
notes, protocols of Vygotsky's clinical praxis? Or perhaps
he didn't take any notes as other psychologists do? I'm
repeating my first question because, at the end, I turn
confused about this point... not availability but existence
of this clinical material...

Please, forgive me.

Thank you, once more, you are really enlighten the path...
Best wishes...
Achilles.