Re: [xmca] Self-Introduction and comment on Sawchuk/Stetsenko

From: Andy Blunden <ablunden who-is-at mira.net>
Date: Wed Dec 10 2008 - 20:45:27 PST

Derek Melser wrote:
> ... Andy, I realise that anyone as sensitive as I am to ...
> ... I could say I'll show you my subjectivity if you'll
> show me yours... No? Too private? And so on.

Derek, I am glad that you have taken my comments in the
spirit they were offered. Let's not go further than your
opening response to me. I could respond to you "Show me your
molecule" or for that matter "Show me your heat." So let's
cut to the chase: What do you mean by "exist" when you say
something does or does not exist?

Andy