RE: [xmca] Marx and Engels works quoted by LSV

From: Achilles Delari Junior <achilles_delari who-is-at hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Dec 05 2008 - 17:04:29 PST

Peter,

Thank you very much, this is not only useful, it's wonderful.
Do you think that this 1955's edition follow the same titles order
of the edition quoted by LSV? The notes from some translations
shows dates of publication after Vygotsky's death... There is
some chance of the quotations be all added by the own editors
of the collected works? There was really a Russian edition of
Marx and Engels in Vygotsky's life time? What was it actual
publication year?

What do you think?

Excuse me about my complete ignorance.
Thank you very much for your attention and patience.
Achilles