Re: [xmca] Allan Luke on Race and Language as Capital -- part 2

From: Beth Ferholt <bferholt who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Mon Nov 24 2008 - 22:43:10 PST

SO much to think about here, obviously -- thank you!Just on one point that
is vexing me right now, as I apply for jobs to teach teachers:
Have you encountered any teacher preparation/professional development that
does remake teacher habitus, despite your apt observations on this
recommendation of Alan Luke's?
Beth