Re: [xmca] New and improved polls are open

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Mon Nov 24 2008 - 17:44:02 PST

Hi Ritva--

Thanks very much for your added insights into the article under discussion.
I was hoping that since so many people voted for the article, more would
contribute to the discussion, but perhaps the complexities of the article
itself
exceeded their expectations.

In light of David K's earlier commentary, and the widespread interest in
Vasiluik's ideas, you might consider trying to arrange for a translation of
your 2003 article for MCA? If need be, we will, of course, seek to help with
translation.

In this connection, I would like to emphasize again/again/again how greatful
we are to those who are not native speakers of English who grace this
discussion with their terrific efforts to communicate in a 2nd/3rd language.
And
to reiterate that we will do all we can to support communication across the
linguistic boundaries that alienate us.
mike

Thanks very much for your added insight into the complex processes that go
on in change laboratory research.