RE: [xmca] Vygotsky, Luria and Eisenshtein (links)

From: Achilles Delari Junior <achilles_delari who-is-at hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Nov 09 2008 - 11:20:33 PST

Yes, thank you. I don't want detour your actual focus.
And there is no haste, at all. This book of Ivanov is the
same suggested by Bella's friend. "Ocherki po istorii semiotiki
v SSSR". There is a version on-line, seems to be reliable:
http://philologos.narod.ru/semiotics/ivanov_semio.htm
In chapter 2 "Analysis of deep structures of semiotic systems
of art", the names of Eisenshtein and Vygotsky (much more
the first than the second) are quoted several times.
I couldn't translate to Portuguese yet (and I actually will
not make a great translation, of course... but is possible
to read something, collecting cues). Well, I have so much
to see, and you helped me very much, mainly because you
understand to be something worthwhile. (a) The letters
Eisenshtein-Luria, (b) the cinematic shooting of Luria, and
(c) the material used by Luria and Vygosky studing the
audience of Eisenstein's movies, would be interesting to try
rescue in future, if there will be something preserved yet,
perhaps it will not be possible, but nothing to lost in asking
for, in appropriate time.

Best wishes, good work on your educational matters. Maybe
in future something from here can approaches "Aesthetic Edu-
ducation" too, who knows? Vygotsky's aesthetic education
seemed to be more linked with literary questions, but, at present
day, inter-semiotic sistems, devices, of artistic production are
in every places, including at school.

And thank you again, for all.
Achilles