RE: [xmca] "Internal dynamics of disease" (Luria apud Zeignarnik)

From: Achilles Delari Junior <achilles_delari who-is-at hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Oct 28 2008 - 07:51:28 PDT

Thank you, Bella,

I was thinking that "R.A" was a typographic mistake... Mistake of mine.
But, can you tell me the work quoted by Zeigarnik, and say something
about it's availability? And, about this reference:

LURIA, A.R. Internal description of illness and pathogenic diseases.Moscow, 1944.

It's realy from Alexander Romanovich? There is means to obtain it? Can you help
me, telling me the Russian title?

Thank you for your patience and help.
Achilles.