[xmca] Re: PSYCHOLOGY INTERNSHIPS IN ECUADOR

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 20 2008 - 18:36:53 PDT

That is totally GREAT, Ivonne. I will distribute this message to a quite
appropriate list.

On that list are colleagues who work at the Universidad de los Andes in
Bogota.
They are doing work that should resonate with your efforts if conditions in
your
part of the world allow such collaboration!!

Chaitan is not the only volcano in the Andes!!

I hope you get lots of applicants, and if you are interested in some sort of
international collaboration on a broader scale, do not hesitate to toss the
idea
out there. You might have several takers.

For more information on the community-based work we are involved in,
see www.tclearninglounge.org, www.uclinks.org, and lchc.ucsd.edu.

Good luck!!

Mike Cole
Professor of Communication, Psychology,