[xmca] A help with texts about unconscious...

From: Achilles Delari Junior <achilles_delari who-is-at hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Oct 14 2008 - 14:10:37 PDT

Greetings,

I'm trying articulate some core concepts in the historical-cultural
view about personality social formation, the role of unconscious
process between them. Please, can you help me with any digital
version of the following Alex Kozulin's text?

Soviet studies in the psychodynamics of the unconscious
Studies in East European Thought
Springer Netherlands
Volume 37, Number 3 / April, 1989
Pages 237-245
Subjecti Collection: Humanities, Social Sciences and Law

Do you have any other suggestions at this semantic field?
(Unconscious aspects of personality formation, Vygotsky,
Uznadze, Basin, and so on...)

Thank you for your attention and patience with me...
My best regards.

Achilles.