[xmca] May you help ?

From: Haydi Zulfei <haydizulfei who-is-at yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Oct 09 2008 - 05:41:17 PDT

Dear all ,
With all your assistance/guidance and with that good fellow's key pass * racsi * I finally got through onto Moodle's list of San Diego Conference pdf papers . I was able to download some of the favourite ones ; others remained to be downloaded later on gradually . But all of a sudden everything turned upside down , void of any content .

Judith Green's reply to my inquiry took me nowhere either . My page says * You're logged in as Haydi Zulfei * but I've not been a * participant * of the Conference . Is that the problem ?

Any idea/help ?
Best
Haydi