[xmca] confusion about ISCAR schedule

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 04 2008 - 09:00:08 PDT

I share all your concerns, Mary et al. I have no explanation. I know the
organizers are very busy, but am going into next week nearly blind about
events except by looking up names and dates/times.

Here is what I can do as a local.
On Friday of THIS week, for people who come early and are lost, LCHC will
provide donuts,
cofee, a map, and we are promised a member of the organizing committee to be
here to answer questions we cannot.

On Monday and every day we will be open with someone here to offer to point
where help
should be and will be going to airport to get people, meet with people, etc.

This is not much solace for those coming from afar. About all I can
guarantee is that you
will not freeze.