[xmca] Friday this week

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Wed Sep 03 2008 - 20:24:37 PDT

Various ISCAR members are indicating that they are uncertain about the exact
schedule of what is happening next
week. So am I!!

However, I have spoken with Olga Vasquez, local ISCAR organizer, and we have
agreed that LCHC would
hold an open house for those who come early and try to help orient people
who need such orientation
(e.g., cannot find the beach). Cofee, donuts, and sympathy on offer.

So if you are in that category, LCHC will be open from roughly 8am-4pm
Friday. You can find us by going to
lchc.ucsd.com and checking *contacts*. Olga will have someone from the org
committee there to help with
logistics and folks from lchc will be there to try to figure out what a unit
of analysis for the understanding
iscar2008 might me, and other matters of such risen to the concrete concerns
might mean, or perhaps, what their sense is.

c u round