Re: [xmca] déjatel¹ nost¹

From: Steve Gabosch <stevegabosch who-is-at mac.com>
Date: Wed Sep 03 2008 - 02:04:59 PDT

LOL!! :-))

I followed your discussion with David K. closely, rereading Ch 7 in
the Plenum (1987) edition. Should have contributed to the
discussion. Maybe next time; these are important issues. I really
appreciated your posts and work with the Sakharov blocks, which I was
very curious about when I first read the 1962 version of T&L maybe
about 30 years ago, and had the same inspired reaction you and Eric did.

I look forward to meeting you in San Diego.

And thanks for the good laugh, made my day!

~ Steve