Re: [xmca] Molar, Molecular and Additive behaviour

From: Andy Blunden <ablunden who-is-at mira.net>
Date: Fri Aug 29 2008 - 20:31:32 PDT

Fascinating response, Robert. So let's see if I understand
you right. A mass of interconnected actions can be
understood as some *whole* (and not just an arbitrary
collection of individual things) if we can perceive some
kind of *constraint*, operating over the domain, which
limits the domain of possible configurations? Is that it?

Andy