RE: [xmca] The power of internalization isoverwhelmingly p...

From: Michael G. Levykh <mglevykh who-is-at telus.net>
Date: Fri Aug 08 2008 - 11:17:35 PDT

Dear Roger,

The experience you described is filled with care, warmth, and humility; and
unfortunately, in a busy life of a teacher dealing with even busier lives of
his/her students and/or other teachers doesn't happen that often. It seems
like teaching through therapy and practicing therapy through teaching. There
is (and there should be) a time for this in any educational setting.

Michael