Re: [xmca] my conjecture

From: <TVMathDude who-is-at aol.com>
Date: Sat Aug 02 2008 - 23:27:58 PDT

tvmathdude:

In the early days of off campus instruction, I taught mathematics "live" on
a local educational channel. The show was an hour long and in it I employed
several techniques to but the viewer at ease, and teach while offering many
opportunities for success.

It taught me to see my class one student at a time, so now I look at each
pair of eyes and read their level of comfort. If they appear lost or confused or
 about to quit, I go to them at ask simple questions to elicit a simple
response. I then draw them back inti the task at hand.

Read reviews on AOL Autos.