[xmca] Fwd: William T. Grant Foundation Releases 2009 Classroom Measurement RFP

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Mon Aug 18 2008 - 12:41:41 PDT

FYI for those who do this kind of work.
mike

The William T. Grant Foundation is pleased to announce the release of our
2009 RFP for the Development and Improvement of the Measurement of Classroom
Quality. Please see the attached RFP for more information.

<<2009_Classroom_Measurement_RFP.pdf>>

This RFP is just one of our funding opportunities, all of which focus on
understanding how social settings such as families, schools, peer groups,
and organizations work; how they affect youth; and how they can be improved.
Our interests also focus on when, how, and under what conditions research
evidence is used in policy and practice that affect youth, and how its use
can be improved. Our Field-Initiated grant program accepts applications in
all of these areas, and can be found on our website here: *
http://www.wtgrantfoundation.org/info-url5243/info-url_show.htm?doc_id=646398
*<http://www.wtgrantfoundation.org/info-url5243/info-url_show.htm?doc_id=646398>.
Applicants interested in the William T. Grant Scholars Program can get more
information here: *
http://www.wtgrantfoundation.org/info-url5243/info-url_show.htm?doc_id=646415
*<http://www.wtgrantfoundation.org/info-url5243/info-url_show.htm?doc_id=646415>.
Those seeking more information on the Distinguished Fellows Program can
visit this page: *
http://www.wtgrantfoundation.org/info-url5243/info-url_show.htm?doc_id=646416
*<http://www.wtgrantfoundation.org/info-url5243/info-url_show.htm?doc_id=646416>.

Sincerely,