[xmca] Request for additional reviewers, AERA CH-SIG

From: O'Connor, Kevin <kevin.oconnor who-is-at rochester.edu>
Date: Mon Aug 11 2008 - 13:31:41 PDT

Dear Cultural-Historical SIG members:

Thanks to all who responded to the call for proposals by sending your paper,
poster, or symposium proposals to the CH-SIG. We received a large number of
submissions, which should help the SIG when sessions are allocated. Thanks
as well to those of you who have volunteered to serve as reviewers.

Now, as a result of the volume of submissions, we are in need of additional
reviewers. We are writing to ask that those of you who have not yet done so
please consider volunteering to review proposals for the SIG. You can
volunteer by signing in to the AERA Annual Meeting¹s Online System at:
https://www.aera.net/AALogin.aspx?ReturnURL=/WS/UpdateAA.aspx.

Thanks,
Lois Holzman
Kevin O¹Connor