[xmca] Jobs: Early Ed MAsters program

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Fri Aug 08 2008 - 09:24:35 PDT

 *Dear Colleague:***

*I am writing to ask your assistance in filling the three positions
described in this attachment. Erikson Institute is seeking candidates for
professorial positions in early childhood special education (through age 8)
and infancy (0 – 3). We also have an opening for a research scientist in our
Herr Research Center on Children and Social Policy.***

* ***

*The past few years have been a time of significant growth at Erikson. Our
enrollment of Master's students has nearly doubled; on August 1 we moved to
a new, state of the art campus in downtown Chicago; every year we are more
involved in working with public schools, the courts, and other child-serving
organizations than ever before; and we are about to launch major initiatives
in international education, on-line learning, and direct services to
families and young children at risk and with disabilities.***

* ***

*This is simply a remarkable time to join our faculty and become a part of
this dynamic and exciting institution dedicated to applied research,
service, and teaching in the first eight years of life. We welcome
self-nominations and encourage you to bring this notice to the attention of
potential candidates. If I or anyone here can be of further assistance, I
hope you will not hesitate to contact us.***

* ***

*Sincerely,***

* ***

*Sam Meisels*

**

**

****
PLEASE NOTE NEW ADDRESS!!! PHONE NUMBERS REMAIN THE SAME.

Denise Mica, Executive Assistant to Dr. Samuel J. Meisels, President
Erikson Institute
451 N. LaSalle
Chicago IL 60654
Tel: 312 893-7101 (Direct)