Re: [xmca] Book entitled Zones of Proletarian Development

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jul 24 2008 - 11:34:26 PDT

Fascinating! So you are voting for a collective review that is a summary of
the discussion, Margaret?That also sounds interesting even if not a printed
book review. We had the idea of eletronic review section a long time ago,
but this is a new context. (Of cours, this does not
preclude a printed review by Jonna and Bruce, of course)>

Can you summarize for us what this means: I am really pleased
that she understands the importance of the work that people associated with
xmca are doing.

What work,
to what end,
as part of what overall idea?