Re: [xmca] ISCAR 2008 website

From: steven thorne <slt13 who-is-at psu.edu>
Date: Thu Jul 24 2008 - 10:34:33 PDT

Dear Olga -- i realize you may be getting flooded with ISCAR related
email at the moment -- sorry to add to this!

i am in the midst of trying to schedule my ISCAR travel plans and am
trying to work around my class schedule -- i can't find the full
conference program online -- could you let me know when i'm presenting?

i have co-organized a symposium with Alfonso Butos: Internet-mediated
educational practice: Theory, methods, problems, and pedagogies

i am also a respondent on the symposium organized by Hengst, Duff, &
Prior: Re-situating Brain Injury within Functional Systems: Bridging
brain-behavior paradigms

if you could let me know when these events are scheduled -- i'd really
appreciate it --

thanks so much -

steve

Steven L. Thorne
Assistant Professor, Department of Applied Linguistics
Associate Director, Center for Language Acquisition
Advisor for Mediated Learning, Center for Advanced Language
Proficiency Education and Research (CALPER)
The Pennsylvania State University
Interact > 814.863.7036 | sthorne who-is-at psu.edu | http://language.la.psu.edu/~thorne/