RE: [xmca] District of Columbia v. Heller Decision

From: Duvall, Emily <emily who-is-at uidaho.edu>
Date: Sun Jul 20 2008 - 15:32:52 PDT

This is just in passing, but what about thinking of the 'emotionless'
aspect of acts as a manifestation of affective development that has not
matured - perhaps literally not developed in terms of the brain
(thinking of Luria). What would the ZPD look like in this case when
there may be extreme asymmetry in cognitive and affective development...
yet which go hand in hand...
Not sure if I am articulating this write. I'm grading psycholinguistics
papers... :-)
~ Em