Re: [xmca] Call for Proposals and Reviewers

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jul 12 2008 - 08:54:15 PDT

Hi Honorine

If someone you or someone else would organize such a symposium (Perhaps
Gordon or one of his students
would join in?) we could almost certainly put together an LCHC contribution.
Maybe Peter Smagorinsky who is
entering into service learning activities in conjunction with his courses?

Apres vous!!

mike