RE: [xmca] Publish and/or Perish: ISI practices

From: Eugene Matusov <ematusov who-is-at UDel.Edu>
Date: Tue Jul 08 2008 - 10:36:55 PDT

Dear Peter--

I'm sorry if my previous message suggests to you an attack on you or your
opinion -- actually, I'm sorry period (without any "if"). I did not mean it.
I try not to ask rhetorical information-known questions in general. I do not
know US colleagues using the ISI system that is why I'm asking you. Although
I have doubts about the ISI system (like you) I am open to listen.

As to logical fallacies in general, I have somewhat suspicious of logicians'
(decontextualized) critique of them. So, please do not confuse my position
and position of "someone" (that I created). I just want to know how you, as
an ISI user, reply to it.

So, if you have a desire, please reply to my information-seeking questions
on xmca. I'm very interested in them and respect your position (that I still
do not know fully).

Respectfully,

Eugene