[xmca] Conference on Rhetoric, Cognition and Culture

From: Dale Cyphert <Dale.Cyphert who-is-at uni.edu>
Date: Mon Jul 07 2008 - 09:30:56 PDT

The American Society for the History of Rhetoric will be holding a
one-day conference in San Diego on November 20 (the day before the
National Communication Association's annual convention).

For more details, see http://www.ashr.org/.

This is RIGHT up my research alley and I plan to attend, and I rather
innocently asked whether anyone from UCSD was involved...it seemed like
it might be up the alley of a few others in this group.

It turns out a) no, and b) they'd love to have someone who could help
find a local place for a reception that evening. Actually, I'm a San
Diego native, and I can always call my sister for local arrangements,
but if there is someone else who'd like to get acquainted with these
folks, please do contact me!

dale

--
Dale Cyphert, Ph.D.